Welcome to my Blog

Everyone have their own story...Lets start the juorney of Ueno Lim

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sleep until donno who am I !

six of us who duty at the hill-top

Finally the merentas desa finish liao ! So tired ! 1st time climb so
high...shout as loud as we can: "加油x10000! non stop....hahaha! Bawah
punya ppl also can heared our voice!
At the duty time ,din felt
anything,but after duty ,my brain was blank...hahaha..we sang
when we climb up there, we sang when we went back...Raining day
lagi...but so fun, was a good experince actually!
sing together,and don
care anything:" lalalalalala...." and now, I also know that all of us donno
how to across the road !hahaha...
OMG...the mini concert was so
bored...wan to sleep at there lol...haiz..really....So I slept from 5pm until
the next day morning...hahaha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment