Welcome to my Blog

Everyone have their own story...Lets start the juorney of Ueno Lim

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Form 6 LIfe @

Last month was already start my Form 6 life....Except the word "Busy", I can't find
any word to describe the Form 6 life...I donno I choose the Form 6 is good or
not,but I already study it, I can't regret...If not I will be hard at the school...Dulu
punya school din has Form 6, so I have yo start my Form 6 at the new school..I
meet some new friends, I need to make myself into the new suasana again...the
feeling is same like when I am in Form 1....some nervous but also very
excited...Many ppl already transfer to another school,but I still at there...hope I
will enjoy the 2 years of my Form 6 life...nothing to said....be myself is very
important.. Although is hard but let us try it...Good luck for myself @

No comments:

Post a Comment